Our Core Values
Guiding our purpose in Christian education
Our core values form the day-to-day philosophy that we live as a school as we provide Christian education for our students. Our staff, parents, and students share in these values to create a cohesive vision for our school community.
- We believe that God’s redeeming work, as revealed in the Bible, should be reflected in all areas of curriculum.
- We believe that only Christian families be allowed to enroll their children in our school.
- We believe that our children are a gift from God and need to be treated with respect and dignity.
- We believe that all staff work to fulfill their Christian calling in a supportive environment.
- We believe that our school promotes open and ongoing communication, both internally and externally.
- We believe that we need the ongoing support of the broader Christian community to make education available to Christian families.
- We believe that we strive to meet the varying needs of our students for educational excellence.
- We believe in being a membership run school.